About Tehran Arkak Company
Tehran Arkak Co. Ltd. is a Healthcare Commercial-Service Provider Company established in 1986 in Iran with the purpose to provide medical products and services for patients. By expanding its infrastructures and Specializing its services in orthopaedic medical devices for the last 30 years, today Tehran Arkak is the main solution provider for musculoskeletal trauma, diseases and disorders all over the country.
Tehran Arkak has been honored to be a reliable business partner of Synthes in Iran since 1990 to 2012 and continuing its partnership as the exclusive representative of DePuy Synthes after Jonson & Johnson acquisition of Synthes in 2012. We offer the most Comprehensive portfolio of Products and Services for Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Sport Medicine, Spine and CMF in Iran.
To ensure the quality of our services to patients and healthcare professionals, Tehran Arkak has made efforts to successfully utilize the requirements of ISO 13485:2016.
Since 1990, Tehran Arkak as the Commercial Partner of AO International Association in Iran, has Succeeded to Co-operate in Holding more than 200 Educational Courses, Seminars and Workshops all over the Country, sponsoring more than 1000 Surgeons abroad for short-term Educational Courses, and also near 100 Surgeons to participate in long-term Fellowships.
Some of these Scientific/Educational Activities include:
- 1993, Holding the first Hip Replacement Course in Iran
- 1993, main sponsor of the first Congress of Iranian Orthopaedic Association
- 1994, Sponsoring the first group of Iranian Orthopaedic Surgeons to AO Davos Courses in Switzerland
- 1994, logistic partner of the First AO Educational Course in Iran
- 2002, logistic partner of the First AO Regional Course in Tehran, Iran
- 2010, logistic partner of The AOTrauma Advance Course in Tehran, Iran
- 2010, logistic partner of the AO ORP Course in Tehran, Iran
- 2012, logistic partner of The AOTrauma Advance Course at Dizin Gajereh Hotel, Iran
- 2012, logistic partner of The AOSpine Advanced Course in Tehran, Iran
- 2017, logistic partner of The AOTrauma Advanced Course in Tehran, Iran